Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Feel So Organized

Why would somebody need two planners and carry around a pocket notebook to jot down things to remember? If they are a full time student with a job who is the officer of two sport clubs as well as a residence hall officer, they may need them...

I feel so on top of things right now with the crazy amount of organization I've got going on. I have one monthly planner that I keep appointments and events in as well as a weekly planner that I keep track of homework in. Today I decided to buy a little pocket notebook so that whenever I think of something I need to get done while in the midst of some other task I can write it down to go back to later.

So far I haven't had much homework but I have been making sure to get everything done whenever I have some time.

1 comment: