Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Ready


So after a very long hiatus, I am back to the blog. I have wanted to write something over the past few weeks but nothing particularly interesting has happened. Yesterday (I guess I have to say that seeing as it 12:15 AM) I finally officially packed everything. For a while now I have been piling things we've bought and stuff I've been collecting from my room in a corner in our dining room, it is now all in boxes and bags and about as organized as I get. For about the first time ever I feel like I haven't forgotten anything, though I'm pretty sure that's wrong. I'm just boggled due to the amount of stuff I must bring, MUCH more than I ever have in the past. Once I'm unpacking on Thursday I will begin to discover everything I forgot.

My next task is to thoroughly clean and organize my room. My uncle is coming to visit from South Carolina so as I'm sure many families do, we all clean the house. He will sleep in my brother's room, and my brother will sleep in the guest room for one night and then temporarily move to my room until Ken goes home. David is already talking about just permanently sleeping in my room and then converting his room into some technology,/gaming hub thing.....the nerd... Well I suppose I should be thankful he isn't debating taking out the wall between our rooms.

Move in has always felt so far away, now that it is actually here it is a little scary. I won't see many of my friends for a long time, I'll be in a totally new situation than what I'm used to. So it's scary, but change is good, so a good scary if that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment